Thursday 18 December 2014

english song Habibi I Love You Pitbull video

english song Habibi I Love You - Pitbull

Description:

[Chorus :] Habibi,I love you I need you,Habibi Ghannili w Khallini Ma'ak Habibi,I love you I need you,Habibi Duwwebni f Nar Hwak

[Ahmed Chawki] Awwel marra shuftek etghayyar hali Ihssass ghrib ma'araft mali Bghitek habbitek etkuni dyali N'ish...hyati ma'ak Hluwwa bezzaf yehssan e'wani Mlekti roohi slebti kayani Kelmet Habibi Khalliti Lssani Yghanni b kul lughat..

[Bridge :] Ohhh! Ya habibi la la Haram A'lik tkhallini wahdi f yoom yemchi men e'ini noom men khufi a'lik

[Chorus :] [Pitbull] I play this game closely For the bread and butter huh! Yeah they try to toast me I'm married to the game But the game don't love me Hey don't leave me in a heartbeat That's why I'm cold-blooded When I say I love you,I mean it deeply I can't see life without you living with me And if you love someone I know you feel me When I say before they take you they want to kill me I'm talking they gonna have to army marine navyseal me Yeah the world knows Pitbull babe you know the real me I play any hand that deal me So tell that dealer he gon' have that deal with me even when you don't I'mma hunt you like a Chris Reber time out final fall! So til' the sky comes crushing down World falls apart 'til death do us part You're my heart for sure!

[Chorus :] [Ahmed Chawki] Makayen lash nghayyar men hali Wala nhawel nkun metali Baraka ghir jnuni w hbali a'lik Khalliwni hdak Haja wahda ghankulhalek Men had lahda wejdi halek Kul sa'ada nwerrihalek W'entir ana w yak

[Bridge :] Ohhh! Ya habibi la la Haram A'lik tkhallini wahdi f yoom yemchi men e'ini noom men khufi a'lik

Singer: Ahmed Chawki



song name: Habibi, I love you



english song Habibi I Love You Pitbull video - Youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment